February 21, 2005

ooo..thank you so much for being such a great friend!!!

thank you for being such a great friend when you can easily forget me
thank you for being such a great friend when you can easily ignore me
thank you for being such a great friend when you can easily forget that i have feelings
thank you for being such a great friend when you can easily forget that i am a human being
thank you so much ...
thanks..
thanks for making me realize what kind of friendship we have
a great one..????
this feeling will be over soon..
and i just wanna remind myself what kind of friendship we have
a great one..????
i tried to ignore it but i just can't
i wasn't born to be a super human
i am just a normal human
everytime this happens i tried to ignore it..
i let you win..
i let you to have a happy life..
i ignore my own feelings..
i ignore myself just for your sake..
am sori that we have this kind of friendship.
to tell ya the truth i feel hurt...

No comments: