August 12, 2005

lets spell it out.. F.R.I.D.A.Y

oooo...what a day today is..
the haze is chokin me
but i think da condition today is better than yesterday.
at least today i can see klcc from da office
another thing today is that it's friday..
da best day of all..coz weekend is here
haahhh..da day for rest n relax
this week nothing much happened
except that i went back to utp
got to see my friends..miss them totally
n not forgetting my one n only man..
a surprise for him it is..glad that i made him happy :D
spend time with him coz he got no classe
hehe...talk about good timing :)
lots of changes in utp..especially in v5
the cafe there..huhu..grand..is it??
yeah compared to other cafe in utp
then lots of restaurant there had been closed alredi..
they say coz of bankrupt..
how true is it??
i dunnola

movies that i wanna see...
1. herbie
2. charlie n da chocolate factory
3. ungu violet
4. gol n gincu

presents that i have to buy for...
1. ayah
2. my sis- huda
3. my baby- faiz

what to buy i also dunno...aaaaaa...
okla wanna go pack alredi...oh yah...
my fren here..Djah is sick
hope that she will feel better soon..
so lonely here..hope she will be back soon
coz i have nobody to kaco..ehehe..
miss ya gal..get well ya..
daa~~~

No comments: