September 26, 2005

misunderstanding...

allo..here i am..back at work..
monday blues is what i'm feelin rite now..
huhu...monday bluessssss...
my weekend was so tiring..
i thot that i would be spending my weekends with doin sumthin relaxin but nah..
my mom drag me out to follow her..
on saturday, my lil bro have dentist appoinment..he's sooo lookin foward to go to da dentist.
i dunno why until i went with him...haha..what a good deal my dad made with him.
everytime he goes to da dentist, he's gonna get to eat McD..not just one but two burgers of his choice.
and being himself totally, he asked for Mc Chicken and Fillet..i dont really mind coz i'm not into all dis fast food thing.thank god for that.eheheh.
then after his dentist and McD appoinment, went to Giant to buy all the food supplies..
ehehe...lots of it..it was tiring a bit because i have to do the shopping by myself cause my dad sakit kaki n my mom pegi shop for her things. so there was me n my lil bro left.we went shoppin together. even though it was tiring, it was so FUN...i split the list into 2 and we raced. who ever got all da things first wins.ehehe...abis Giant..
of course la i won...eheh..
in da car, we both slept. when we reached home, suddenly both of us were fresh again.haha.slept late that nite.tgk movi with all my bros..but i think i fell asleep during the movi and didnt realize when did i get up and sleep in my room..huhu..
on sunday morning, made breakfast for my bros
then kemas rumah then prepared lunch.
then ingat kan bole rest but takleh lagi sbb baju for da week tak gosok lagi.huhu..
lps gsk baju..mkn lunch.
after lunch my mom ajak gi jln TAR..haiyoo...
ehehe..takpe2...bole beli baju raya..
tahun ni dua pasang baju kurung.
ape ntah name kain tu..best..lembut sgt..ehehe..
smpi umah dah mlm..mandi then trus tdo...
not actually tdo...that's when da misunderstanding happened.
aaaaaa...
my ego was there and his ego was also there.
no one wants to give up...so ended up like dis..
huhu..sad..so sad...
it's so hard to settle out problems when u r far apart..
dunno how this will be settled, i'm just hoping that it will be soon..
nway thanks to ainul for this advice :-
"dont succumb to anger. should never give up hope n must keep trying. have the confidence that you can be together no matter what."

3 comments:

-ainul- said...

waa.. u posted what i said? haha.. abes la, byk la client lpas ni, hehehe.. anyway, if i've never said it before, i wanna say it now, u n faiz r the cutest couple that i've known ;) so happy for u guys... take care gurl!

msapple said...

ishq2 tak baik gaduh2... =)) dh laa dok jauh2 kena laa makin jauh makin dekat di hati...

SaRaH said...

thanks korang for da advice..we r okay alreadi...eheh..