December 23, 2005

new place new mood

today is my first day working at tpm..
yesterday we came here just to reserved our own place..hahah..
i got the best place of all!!!!!!!
da place where everyone wants to be ...
da cormer of the room..it's spacious..
hmmmmm..i like my new place
but it's far from my home..my home is way up to the north n dis place is like way down to the south.
i guess am gonna stay at my ofismate's house.
haaaa.......so far from my bros..
 
yesterday we went out for a movie..
at last i got to watch narnia..it was lotta fun.
i went with kak mira, dejah, abg samad, shah and of course my baby.
the muvi was great..then after the muvi lepak at kak mira's house then we turned out to be hungry.
at first we only ate bread and jem
then it was not enuff therefore we went out n buy maggie goreng.
sedap sgt coz we were so damn hungry.
hmmmm..
after feeling up our perut we head straight for bed.tak senonoh kan kiteorg ni..
hahahha...nevermind it was just us.
dis morning we were havin trouble waking up...blame it all on the maggie goreng.
keskewskes
i think we woke up like at 730 then endingup in da office 835..hahah..nasib madam tade..eheheheh..
then we started to unpack n clean up da place..
thank god my stuff ckit je..no need to kemas that much.
i helped da others to unpack their stuff.
now i can clearly..ehehe..no more boxes blockin the way..and oso my sight.
now i have da time to blog.ehehehe..
in few more weeks am headin back to utp.
gotta think bout my fyp alredi..no clue what to do...huhuhu..
hopefully i will get ideas soon.
 
ok..next week i'll be goin on holiday with my lovely family..yea!!!!
am outta here...i need to rest and find a piece of mind...need to refresh my mind n soul.huhu..cant wait...
 
ok people am outta here.need to help others..have a nice day n daa~~~~
 


-sarah-


Yahoo! DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

No comments: