November 17, 2006

exam week

my exam has started for the past few days already.

my paper started out with strategic management.
one tough paper.
i managed to answer all of it but all kinda hentam and use my own common sense.
huhuu...
gurantee my lecturer is going to headaches from marking my paper.
sori Ms.

right now i'm supposed to be studying for tomorrow.
i have wireless communications.
have to memorize a bit and calculations a bit.
i think it's a so-so paper.

i think the hardest and needs a lot of patience will be for computer security.
**sigh**
haven't start anything yet.
i do hope i'll managed to cover all of the topics by Thursday.

i would like to wish congrats to Syatul n Fatin coz they got the interview with Shell.
congrats to me also.hihi.
we did our best for the interview so just wait and pray that we'll make it for the second stage.

to my guy, Faiz, i love you. am praying for you baby. (he's sitting for his EIS paper now) =)

future plans:

1. PENANG roadtrip with Ija, Syatul and my roomate, Arina
2. Ija plan nak amik gmba reramai
3. Watch movie with my baby
4. Pulau Perhentian hols with family
5. Hang out with mum and dad and also Kifi
6. Celebrate my brothers' bday
7. Start business with Ija...ahaks...

tata....todaloooo peeps~~~~~~
pray for our success...this is our FINAL final exam....
this is the closing of our 5-years story in UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI PETRONAS
***sad****

No comments: