July 03, 2007

quiz peeps.

1. Where were you 1 hour ago?
In PUTRA, on my way to the office.

2. Who will be your next kiss?
Geez..I can't tell.

3. What is the largest amount of money you spent in one store?
Urm...I have no idea.But I'm sure it's less than RM1k.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yup. Pink butterflies.

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Today.KLCC.

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Nope.

7. Are you a virgin?
I should be, right?

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Erm..last weekend.But my Dad was drivin. I was sleeping.Ehe.

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Nope.No one to watch with.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Plain water.

12.What are you wearing right now?
Baju kurung pemberian baby.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Both.

14. What was the last fast food you ate?
Shakeys. On Saturday.

15. Where were you last week at this time?
Office.

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Surprisingly, no.

17. When is the last time you ran?
Huhu.I can't remember.

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Squash at BTC.

19. What is your favorite class?
Ahaha..network???or computer security??

20. Your dream vacation?
Around da world would be nice.

21. Last person's house you were in?
My parent's.

22. How old are your parents?
My dad is 50 and mom is 49.

23. Are you in love?
Yes, deeply.

24. Do you miss anyone?
Yes, terribly.

25. Last play you saw?
Haha.When I was 11 yrs old.

27. What are your plans for tonight?
Go home and lepak with my family.

28. Who is the last person you sent a message to on Myspace / Friendster?
Dunno. Lame x cek friendster.

30. Ever went camping?
Yup. Pangkor.

31. Are you an honor roll student in school?
Nope.

32. What do you want to know about the future?
What is my future like?

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Amor Amor..

34. Are you hungry?
Nope.

35. Where is your bestfriend/s located?
One is at level 63 KLCC tower. One is at induction, Bangi. One is at Cyberjaya. One is at Taman Ehsan.

36. Who are your best friends?
Haliza, Fuzziha, Huda, Arina.

37. Do you have a tan?
Tan that i got accidently adelah.

38. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
How bout 30?

39. Do you collect anything?
Erm..books??

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Woho..lame dah. Zaman UTP.

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Ade.

43. How do you like your drinks?
Cold.

44. Do you like hot sauce?
It depends.

45. Last time you took a shower?
6.30am this morning.

46. Do you need to do laundry?
It depends. Usually my bro does it. It's one of his chores.

47. What is your heritage?
Erm..let's see. A mix of Chinese, Jawa, Arab and Malay. I'm a rojak.

48. Are you someone's bestfriend?
I hope I am.

49. Are you rich?
No. I wish I was.

50. What do you think of the person whotook this survey before you?
A lot on her mind....

No comments: