September 24, 2007

Ija tagged Me

Haliza tagged me. So here it is:

5 Things In My Bag
1. wallet
2. handphone
3. tower & office pass
4. house & drawer keys
5. inhaler

5 Things That Are In My Wallet
1. $$$$
2. cards....Jusco, Bonuslink and etc
3. IC
4. receipts
5. business cards

5 Favourite Things In My Bedroom
1. the crib
2. bear
3. scarffy
4. pix of us
5. dressing table

5 Things I Wish To Do
1. i wanna go bungee jumping
2. i wanna go diving
3. i wanna go Bandung
4. i wanna be 'his' wife
5. i wanna follow 'him' to Labuan

5 Things That I Am Doing Now
1. sniffling & coughing
2. typing & answering this
3. testing reports
3. searching for some music
4. missing 'him'

5 People I Would Like To Tag
1. Ainul
2. Azani
3. Dyna
4. Syatul - bile la awk nye blog nak publish nih??
5. Baby - ikut Ija la...sayang wat nnt sy post kat blog sy...ok?

No comments: