October 03, 2007

i tag him so here's his anwers

5 Things In My Bag (Pack)
1. my PROTON notebook
2. my students (1 Maju) photocopy IC
3. list of students who aint submit their Folio Geografi yet
4. calculator
5. whitebod marker pen

5 Things That Are In My Wallet
1. $$$$
2. atm cards
3. IC
4. driving license
5. business cards

5 Favourite Things In My Bedroom
1. bantal 4segi ku
2. selimutku
3. jam kuningku yg comel
4. perfumeku
5. ubat nyamuk letrik

5 Things I Wish To Do
1. umrah n haji with my fam n 'her'
2. tour to south korea n japan with my fam n 'her'
3. bungee, scuba n snorkling with 'her'
4. i wanna be 'her' hubby
5. i wanna take 'her' to Labuan

5 Things That I Am Doing Now
1. menahan 'hajat besar'.. hik hik~
2. thinking what should i write for the rest of the ques
3. hmmm~~
4. garu idong
5. nak mkn kueh arab n spagheti n macaroni goreng n kueh choc chip

No comments: