April 01, 2008

=D

this pix was taken by me
it was @ ldp highway, from o.u to kepong
there was a big fire at one of the house..i think..besides the highway
i guess the place was totally burned down if seen from this pix

this pix was taken by haliza
it was during her sleepover @ my house
parent and siblings were away so i inivited Haliza to teman me
we watched movie and both of us end up crying silently in the dark
but we managed to smile while stuffing ourselves with this nyummylicious donut
i think i prefer big apple to jco.

this pix was taken @ level 41, klcc tower 2
i was waiting for my dear friends, haliza, juzaili and ainul
we were supposed to go and see the 'watch sale' but it was 'closed' when we arrived
it turned out that the 'sale' was illegal so that's why it was 'closed'
but it seems that the sale was good cause people seems to spend a lot there
the price must be really damn cheap!
all the pix was taken by my SE770i..thannks a lot to my baby boo for it. =D

No comments: