April 08, 2008

my baby's tag

The song youʼve been most singing to yourself recently
Meet pakcik husin - lagu untukmu

What do you currently want right now?
Food. n 5pm.. huhu

What did you do today?
went to klcc n got my staff card..after go dinner with my sarah

What have you been thinking about most today?
my fam, my baby, n my training tomorrow

Do you ever just sit outside and watch the stars?
nope..

What is your current annoyance?
too much of sleeping that make my head aching. <-- tol ke eje ni. hehe~

Do you want a new cell phone?
yeap. want Xperia!!!!

Are you waiting for someone right now?
Yep...my baby. cepat la kul 5.30!!

Name two things youʼre looking forward for next week?
hmm. cont doing my jobs kat pml

Can you make new friends easily?
not really

Do you plan out what you wear the day before you wear it?
Sometimes..

What is life to you?
happy

Have you ever fallen for your best friend?
x fhm la solan die...

If you had a chance to save someone significant to you, would you?
Yeah..of course..

How many times do you eat each day?
Depends on how hungry I am.. <-- jaw baby

How do you cheer someone up?
maybe talk to the person..

Are you a morning person?
yg ni tak fhm solan..

Is it easier for you to fall asleep or to be woken?
both difficult

Think of one person, stick with it. You donʼt have to say their name. Would you pick them up alone 100 plus miles away if it was your birthday?
of course. if got no problem for sure can.

Give two reasons why you get distracted in work.
cold air cond n sleepy

Do you think itʼs funny when people get hurt?
yes. tgk la american funniest home video. we laugh when people get hurt rite..

Would you rather go to Tokyo or Paris?
tokyo.. can meet my bro over there. though his in hokaido. but stil in Japan right? hehe~

Do you have a guitar in your house?
nope

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
yosh yosh

How often do you get onto friendster?
not so..

How long can you go without your mobile phone?
ntah. xleh kot.

Whereʼs your mobile phone?
Right next to me and the desk

No comments: